Open Image Discovery (openImaDis)
Open Image Discovery (openImaDis) is an enterprise-wide image and analysis management software platform for Bio-Imaging researchers. It provides shared, secure, uniform and open access to image life cycle data and algorithms. It facilitates effective management of heterogeneous images and complex analysis workflows.
It supports the following functionality:
- Image Management : Browse and Navigate image data sets arranged in user configurable folder hierarchies. Search image data sets based on meta-information.
- Image Collaboration : Attach text and visual annotations to specific images in a data set. Attach meta-information as files. Add and share comments on data sets with other users.
- Access APIs : Access APIs provide secure access to all the image data sets and associated information stored in the openImadis system.
- Image Visualization : openImadis image viewers provide configurable visualizations of multi-site, multi-channel, time-series, z-stack images.
- Apps and Workflows : Publish and share analysis applications with other users. Submit and monitor tasks.
Authors and Contributors
Open Image Discovery(openImaDis) is built by Strand Life Sciences, Bangalore in collaboration with Institut Curie, Paris. It has been made open source by Strand, in August 2016, under GNU GPL copyleft v3.0 license.
Following people have contributed to this platform:
Specifications (Institut Curie):
- Perrine Paul-Gilloteaux
- Jean Salamero
- Fabrice Cordelieres
- Olivier Leroy
- Olivier Renaud
- Patricia Le Baccon
- Tristan Piolot
- Lucy Sengmanivong
- Vincent Fraisier
IT (Institut Curie):
- Francois Prud'homme
- Camille Barette
- Sebastien Goud
Support or Contact
More information on the project is available at the project wiki.